In the North, a non profit organization
Loanna Becattini, over 20 years professional experience in the field of development. Director for Mekong Plus Belgium
There is a general assembly in Belgium like in France. There is a cross participation, each assembly is also represented in the assembly of the other country. The general assemblies together define the policies and strategies each year for Mekong Plus. They monitor and evaluate the programmes on the basis of the reports provided by the boards of directors.
There is a board of directors in each country. Each country has a member in the board of the other country.
The boards of direcors are elected by the general assemblies, which choose from within their members. The board members can be chosen from the staff of the organization. The boards have all powers for the management of Mekong Plus. The boards ensure the decisions of the general assemblies are properly implemented. The boards meet every second month.
Président: Dominique Moorkens
Jean-Roger de Brandt
President:Thi Linh Hieu TRAN
Loanna Becattini, director for Mekong Plus Belgium, over 20 years professional experience in the field of development
Yaël Van den Hove, in charge of communication, editor.
Elise Lindron, public relation - bamboo bike
Volunteers support the communication & information sector, including fund raising.
Our main current funders
- Fondation Didier t'Serstevens - Belgique
- La Région wallonne - Belgique
- Terre d'Oc Créations
- Fondation UP Micro-loans - Allemagne
- La Fondation Swiss Philanthropy
- La Fondation Fontana
- La banque HSBC, Corporate Responsibility
- La Fondation Albatros
- La Fondation d'Entreprise Chanel
- Canton de Genève
- AmCham (chambre de commerce des USA)
- Association Partage (France)
- NIF Trust
- Whole Planet Foundation (USA)
- Aide au Vietnam - Luxembourg
- Australian embassy -Vietnam
- L'Antwerpse provinciale Afdeling van de Belgische Nationale Bond tegen de Tuberculose - Belgium
- Chayra - Germany
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs -Luxembourg
- Fondation Juniclair
- Fondation Unilever
- Air Asia
- BBGV (British business group Vietnam)
- ANZ Bank (Vietnam)
- NEXT -Switzerland
- Fondation Elisabeth et Amélie -Belgium
- Fondation TRYBA -France
- BLUESCOPE -Vietnam